The latest version available to download and use is the Sage 50 2020. Don’t worry if you are new to this software or want to update your software. If you are facing any problems in the older system the upgrade is always important as it helps. By reading the following steps you get to know how to get it done and what new things are being added to it:
Steps for downloading the Sage 50 2020
If a new user:
- You should first check if all the requirements needed are fulfilled or not.
- Download the sage 50 2020file for installation.
- Checked if saved in your system or not.
- After that, you will be able to install it easily and use it.
For existing users:
For existing users, they will get an update on the product itself. So for updating it through your software the steps are as follows:
- Open your Sage account.
- The backup of all your data of the old version of Sage 50 should be done.
- Press on the menu services after that.
- Now click on the Check for updates from further options.
- You must click on the Check Now button.
- Then click on the Sage 50 2020 update.
- Now click on the download button and after you save and complete the downloading close the software.
- After you complete the whole process the update will begin itself (automatically).
After you complete the downloading of the file, you will have to install them in the system used by you yourself if it’s not done automatically. In this case, the user will have to update his/her company files to the latest version if don’t really want to experience any kind of loss of data.
You should first download and install it in your server if you have the account in a multi-user kind of desktop or device.
Different kinds of update available in Sage 50 2020
There are just three updates available for the software Sage 50 2020. The new updates have something or else new in them as compared to old ones. The new updates are the following:
The sage 50 2020.0
- Improvement in fertility and usefulness like profitable.
- The database update for version 11 to version 13 is available.
The sage 50 2020.1
- A new compliance module and Aatrix Human Resources form available.
- Improvement in a connected services company.
- The e-filing process of 1099 is also improved.
The sage 50 2020.2
- New and improved productivity and usability improvements.
- New inbox notification panel available.
- Better functionality of attachments.
System needs for sage 50 U.S edition 2020
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10 (version 1709 and higher) with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of available disk space
- Internet Explorer 11.0 supported (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions, and other Connected Services integration)
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.2, with DirectX Dependency for .NET; requires an additional 290 MB to 860 MB
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video
- Minimum Resolution: 1280 x 800, Preferred Resolution: 1440 x 900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required
- Online features/services require Internet access
- Maximum of 5GB file size for Sage Drive companies
This is the complete information required to download Sage 50 2020 regardless of being a new or existing user. Also, keep a track of the updates till 2020 and know about its improvements and features. For any questions, feel free to communicate with www.imsoulmate.com
If you still face any problem or have any other issues then, you can get in contact with the Sage team from anywhere. The Sage team is available throughout the year and you can contact them via Sage 50 2020 customer helpline number
1-833-200-4456. The team members are here to provide the best possible assistance by giving solutions to all your issues.